blending culinary arts with liquid entertaining™

Licensing Services


For clients providing their own alcohol, Spritzology offers our Licensing Services which includes use of both City of Chicago and State of Illinois Liquor Licenses as well as required Dram Shop Insurance for legal coverage of event.  Spritzology must provide all bartenders (billed hourly) whom have been properly screened, trained and Basset/SafeServe Certified.